Wednesday, June 4, 2008

When a problem comes a long...You must WHIP IT!

Ok we've had a great summer kick-off this week. We've been swimming, walking around historic Glendale and eating fruit popsicles. Today -visiting with our friends the Andersons and a quick trip to the dentist for the kids.

This song came to mind when I started getting into a lurch this morning. For whatever reason I was a little down and bored with life. Not to mention, John said to me while eating his eggs, "Mom, when we're grown up you'll be all lone and Dad will go to work". What?!?

No way! I've got a lot more to do with my life!!!! I'm starting by writing this post then I'll move on to my much needed shower.

Adam always says I need to do what I love. By golly....I'm doin' it today!!! I'll report my adventure later! It's not too late...to WHIP IT!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

kids say the darndest things! where do they come up with that stuff?? I actually just got done reading my mom's forward with kids quotes. pretty funny. hope you have a great day ...whip it good!

Steve and Jen said...

I know how you feel. Sometimes being a mom takes up everything that you have, and we can sometimes feel lost. I have so many things I want to do, but never know where to start.

Becky said...

I LOVE it! You GO girl. Can't wait to hear what you're up to!!!