This should be a "gain weight" type of breakfast...Glass of juice, two pieces of toast with cream cheese, a large organic chicken and apple sausage, mandarin orange and a piece of strawberry pie.
This strays from my usual bowl of granola and milk or fruit and nuts. What do you have for breakfast?
3 comments:
add some chocolate milk to that menu and you should be set. then go and take a nap for a few hours while it festers and turns into weight. that always works for me! :)
wow that's a lot of food. I wouldn't think about having pie for breakfast but I'm sure it tasted good! I usually eat a bowl of cereal (today was Crunch Berries) and a half of a banana. Or sometimes if we're out of milk, I have 2 toaster strudels. Not the healthiest but I'm not a breakfast person and I know I need food for my milk supply.
I think the pie will definetly help you! I was thinking about you this morning. I was thinking you should eat lots of carbs. I am a carb lover, and seem to have no problem gaining weight.
Post a Comment