Here's that cute hand embroidered vintage pillowcase (I have one more still - I'm going to make another with more embellishments on it for church) Cut and sew the arms and casing -insert the elastic. Sew on ribbons. Ready for a breezy summer day!
That turned out so cute. We need to start a little sewing club or something. I would love to get together and sew projects like this. You did a great job and it looks so cute on Ella.
I love that. It turned out so cute. It looks easy I should be able to try it. Then again, I am just learning how to tread my bobbin thing. I'm all for the sewing club.
8 comments:
I'm impressed. Totally cute! To bad I don't have any girls to try that out on.
very cute! I'm going to try it too!
That turned out so cute. We need to start a little sewing club or something. I would love to get together and sew projects like this. You did a great job and it looks so cute on Ella.
VERY impressed. Priscilla would be SO proud!
that is so adorable! you were very fast at making that. Great job!
I love that. It turned out so cute. It looks easy I should be able to try it. Then again, I am just learning how to tread my bobbin thing. I'm all for the sewing club.
Super cute.
My birthday is August 7th. I will be expecting one as a gift. Wait...do they make pillowcases that big?
Post a Comment