Sunday, June 1, 2008

2008 Block Party

The 2nd annual block party was a success! Here's a few photos of the event.
I wish we took more pictures but we were so busy!

Over 200 water balloons we had to fill on Friday night. Thanks to Mom and Adam, it was fun loading them up! I think our whole kitchen was wet!





Here's Red Robin. He's dancing for John!


So John gave in and let him stand in the picture.


Our booth attracted a bunch of people. It was great to talk with other families and people who have other helpful information.

Here's Mom and Adam taking their only break before the crowd came.





I took the kids on the pony and Adam came running to get the photos.


Me, dreaming the dream. Someday - a horse of my own. Maybe one that's a little bigger.

6 comments:

Nicole said...

The block party was so fun. Thanks for all your hard work! And thanks for fighting to get it on Saturday. Hopefully it stays that way!

Hunnie said...

The block was great! I'm so impressed with you Anya!

Tanner Fam said...

I love seeing that you are so involved in the community. You are a great example. Maybe you will be rewarded one day with your own pony!

Lori said...

I'm so glad your block party was a success. It makes all the hard work worth it!

Mindy said...

Looks like you guys had a good time! Nice job at having your Autism booth. I noticed you all had matching shirts. :)

Anonymous said...

Your block party looked like it was a lot of fun! Cute shirts did you make them? You are so awesome to be so involved You deserve a pony!