Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Pride Day Newspaper Photos




We were in the Arizona Republic for Pride Day! Melanie called me and told me she saw John in the paper. Yay! Here's some of the photos I found on azcentral.com.

5 comments:

Brooklynn said...

oh that's nice you guys were cleaning! John got to be in the news paper no fair!

Allison Barry said...

how cute are Johnny and Ella in those huge T shirts??? I am so proud of you for organizing this.

Mindy said...

that's awesome! And I second Allison on those huge shirts on John and Ella. Too cute. Way to go!

Anonymous said...

How cute are they cleaning up? You guys are awesome in doing stuff like this. By the way thanks for the recipe I am making it on Sunday I will let you know how it turns out.

Hunnie said...

I am so impressed by you and your family, and your dedication to things that really matter! Thanks for helping to improve our world, and for your example to the rest of us!