Did you know I have a pottery wheel? Adam bought me some brand new clay yesterday from one of my favorite stores, Marjon Ceramics. I just had to drag my wheel out to the patio this morning. The weather is so beautiful. Here's a few photos. Don't look too close...I'm self taught. John loves taking pictures so I let him have a turn being the photographer this morning.
3 comments:
how fun I took a pottery class in college. looks like your having fun! hey how did ella like the signing time dvd??
You amaze me. Seriously. I need to hang out with you more and get a little of your energy. How about I trade you a few pounds for some of your energy?
And please do not tell me that you guys try to recreate the pottery wheel scene from the movie "Ghost".
great pictures John! and your pottery looked great! Is that big block looking thing the clay? Looks like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment